facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Late night pondering

Good evening bloggers! As I am typing up this blog, I am typing it up on my new Mac laptop! Thanks dad! Just a few thoughts running through my head and thinking I should probably write them down. I leave for my "new life" in just 3 days! Let me tell you, I did not think that it would come by so fast. I am freaking out and super calm about it all at the same time! Doesn't make much sense huh? I don't get it either. There is a ton of packing left for me to do but I just don't know what to pack anymore! Truly, I had no idea I had SO much stuff and I am not even packing everything..just essentials ;) Since I am not working this semester I am really going to have to start saving money and not buying a million make up products..it will definitely be a challenge! But since we are on the subject of makeup I am just DYING to order some Zoeva brushes! Does anyone have any? Let me know if you do and tell me what you think of them! I know they are quite expensive but they are so beautiful and I just want them so badly! Well, thats the end of my ramble for tonight beauties, now I am going to pop in an old favorite movie of mine and call it a night!



P.S. This is my fav tea to help me fall asleep :)
xx
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme