facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday, August 31, 2014

My eyeshadow palettes

So I realized I have A LOT of eye shadow palettes. This is in no way showing them off or bragging. I would just like to show you my collection because I adore make up and would like to see what your opinions are about my palettes! And if any of you have ideas or recommendations please tell me because I would love to hear them :). I love trying out new eyeshadows and seeing what works best with my eye color. I have a brownish hazel eye color and it usually gets lighter during the summer time. All of my eyeshadow palettes are from Urban Decay & Too Faced. I love all of my palettes because each color is so pigmented. They also stay on all day long - don't worry I use primer ;). I'm more of a natural looking make up user & I don't go above and beyond with making it super bright or super dark, I usually stay with the natural colors which is in my comfort zone. 
Enjoy :)


No, I do not have Naked Basics, but I do have the other three. Actually, the reason why I got Naked Basics 2.0 is because I didn't have the Naked Basics original. The Naked Basics are all Matte colors & all of my other palettes do not have matte shades. So until around three days ago, I didn't have any matte eye shadows! I know crazy but now I am in the loop, so no worries! The Too Faced Natural Eyes is one of my favorites. I usually use it for my everyday eye make up and it is mostly bright shades. It comes with a little book showing you three different ways to pull off the eyeshadow colors in a not too dramatic way. I don't have a picture of the inside, so if you would like to see more about the product here is a link to the website! 


This is the Urban Decay Sustainable Eye Shadow box. I got this for my sweet 16 from a friend and as you can tell I have used only a few of them, but I used them A LOT. The cover of it is bamboo & I think that is really unique. This palette is glitter world to the max! I love glitter just like any other girl does, but sometimes it can be too much. Since it was a gift I really do love it, but I don't know if I would go out and buy it myself. It's perfect for a night out downtown but maybe not for everyday, just my opinion!


This is the lovely Naked Basics 2.0, and as you can see I haven't used it yet. But I have been looking for matte colors a lot recently and so this was perfect for what I needed. It's great for traveling and even putting it in your purse for a touch up during the day. If any of you do have it and have used it, let me know what you think about it :) 


These are all the brushes I use for my eyes. I know they aren't super fancy or well known, most are eco eyeshadow brushes, but I love them. Not only were they cheap, but they have amazing quality to them. I have had them for a couple of years and not one complaint. I adore them. I do want to get the Zoeva Rose Gold brush set, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet, but hopefully soon!
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme