facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Welcome to my new home

Good morning lovies! I just moved to my apartment and it has been so crazy I haven't been able to get much blogging done! It was so hectic the first few days I just had to get situated and what not. Where I am living is absolutely beautiful but I do miss my parents a great deal. It can get lonely since I don't know anyone or where anything is either. I have 3 roommates, they are all older than me but they seem to be very kind and generous. We get along and thats always good! I have my own room and bathroom which is nice because I do love the privacy. I can't wait to see what my future holds for me but I know it is something spectacular. School starts next week so hopefully I am able to meet new people there and join some clubs. Praying I will be able to get involved and meet some awesome people! Here are a few pictures of the decor of my room. Enjoy!




 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme