facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

First few weeks of college

Hello lovelies! I apologize for the lack of blogging recently. My weekends are always crazy and my schoolwork has become my priority so it is difficult to put my effort into my blog! Enough of excuses, I've decided to write about how my life at college has been so far. Obviously there has been ups and downs like any normal college student experiences but all in all it has been an OK experience. I do not love but I also do not hate it. I miss my hometown and family more than words can describe. Lucky for me, my whole family planned a trip to see me this past weekend! I had a ball with them and I was just so relieved to finally have my family with me again. They all live in different states so it was a once in a lifetime shot that we were all spending the weekend together. If you didn't know, I have 3 siblings. An older brother who is 26, his name is Steve, a sister who is 24, her name is Samantha, and another sister who is 22 and her name is Sophia. I know, where in the world did my parents get my L name from! Who knows! Anyways, Thursday night Sophia drove in and so we had all day Friday to spend together. I did have class in the morning but we went for lunch at this Mexican place that I have never been to before! It was absolutely delicious and I know that won't be my last visit there! I posted a picture of the food I ordered on my Instagram: lilliemyselll if you would like to check that out ;). My mother and Samantha came Friday night and we went to this club called Cowboys and it's basically a line dancing place. Yes, I am a huge country fan, so that was a lot of fun, especially because my family was with me. Saturday Steve drove up and we all spent the day downtown eating lunch hand just reminiscing over good times. Samantha and I went to an amusement park that was showing a concert Saturday night and we just had the most fun. Even though it was a torrential downpour, we still had the time of our lives. :)


 Unfortunately the family left Sunday evening but during the day, but I got to do my absolute favorite thing with my mother, SHOP! We went to Yankee Candle which is her ultimate favorite store and we bought some candles for the Autumn season! I am extremely excited for Autumn this year and I think it is because it gets a little colder where I live then in my hometown. I do not care for the cold but I do love big sweaters and I am a huge boot girl! 


I bought some new books that I am in the process of reading, The Book of David by Anonymous and The Cellar by Natasha Preston. If any of you have read either of them let me know what you thought of them in the comments and I will do the same :) 


I'm back at the gym thank goodness and I feel like this week will be a very organized and relaxing week. Thinking of driving home for the weekend to see my old friends and my church!  I miss them dearly so we will see if that happens! Until next time bloggers xo





 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme