facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, October 3, 2014

First package from Marmee!

So today I got a lovely package in the mail from my mom! I call her Marmee because our favorite movie/book is Little Women! If you haven't seen it it is a MUST! Beautiful movie! Anyways, when I opened the package little treats started spilling out in every direction! (I am not the best with opening packages haha) It was a little Halloween care package! Just what I needed! As I am writing this I am chopping on the yummy M&Ms :). She packed all of my favorite candies AND a cake mix to make Halloween cupcakes! I love to bake..especially during the holidays. I haven't had Pop Rocks since I think I was 12 so that was definitely a surprise and amazing treat! Thank you so much Marmee for giving me this amazing care package! I love and miss you so much xoxoxo. Hope you all have great traditions in the month of October! Mine is watching basically every Halloween movie like Halloweentown, Practical Magic, Hocus Pocus and of course the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown is a classic! :)  Happy Halloween everyone! 



What's your favorite Halloween tradition? xo
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme