facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, November 28, 2014

Fall make up look

I am very eager to show you this make up look because I am quite new at wearing dark lipstick and I had so much fun experimenting with a fall/wintry look! I don't live in the coldest place on Earth, but it does get chilly for me so yes this outfit is very appropriate for that day when it was in the 40 degree weather! 




The scarf I'm wearing is a gift from my sister from Israel, the denim button down is actually my dads, and I'm just wearing black leggings from Target and brown over the knee boots with a black stripe on the side of them from Nordstrom!




The eyeshadow I'm wearing is from the VICE3 eyeshadow palette, which I did a review on here and the shades I blended together were Downfall as the base, Reign in the crease and outer corner and I dabbed on Bondage in the middle of my eyelid. I then used my Ink For Eyes black eyeliner from Urban Decay, which I was thinking of making it a wing eyeliner but I didn't for this particular day, it does look great with a wing or cat eye look as well though :) 




Now onto my favorite part! I used my NARS Scarlett Empress lipstick for the lip liner and lipstick. It really finishes off the look and in my opinion I could use this make up look for day or night!


Hope you all enjoyed! Until next time

xx, Lillie




 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme