facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My lazy perks

We all have those days where we just don't feel like doing anything! Well, I thought I would share what I do on my lazy days. Now that I am in college I tend to have these a lot more because there is so much time on my hands. Last year I don't think I had one lazy day for the whole year I was so busy it was extremely unhealthy. But any who, they usually consist of watching Netflix, staying in bed basically the whole day, catching up on YouTube and reading my favorite bloggers newest posts :). On my lazy days I also like to have a pamper evening as well. My pamper evenings I have explained before have a lot of LUSH products..if you don't know what Lush is, I have another post in August explaining what Lush is, and why I adore it so much.



I light some candles, put on some cozy socks and turn on my fairy lights. Right now, I am binge watching Gilmore Girls and I am reading two books! So my lazy days are set! I am reading the second book of the Trilogy of Delirium (Pandemonium is #2) by Lauren Oliver, and also Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling.

What do you do on your lazy days?

xx, Lillie 
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme