facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Party Shanenigans

Coming home for the holidays means reuniting with old friends, and because it is a holiday season that usually consists of a few holiday parties as well! This past weekend I was delighted to have been invited to a Christmas party!


I wore a black lace dress from White House Black Market that was strapless and dips right to the knees. I also wore cranberry tights that are from H&M and black heels from Target.


I curled my hair with my wand by putting my hair up in a ponytail and curling the strands that were in the ponytail. I just started doing this recently and although it doesn't take faster to curl, it does make the curls last longer and more natural looking which is what I was going for!


For my make up I wore my Maybelline BB cream and my BareMinerals powder as well. For my bronzer I put on my Nars Laguna shade and my Rockateur for blush. I used my Too Faced Shadow Insurance for eye primer and three eyeshadows from my VICE3 Urban Decay palette. I used Brokedown all over my lid and in the crease and outer corner I used Bondage. I put the shade Sonic in the middle of the lid to add an extra shine to it as well. I used my Ink For Eyes black eyeliner from Urban Decay and winged it out a bit. For the last touch I put on my YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick.




Have you gone to any holiday parties yet? 


xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme