facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My First Christmas Tag

Whilst watching the Nativity Story and and reading some of my favorite bloggers, I decided that I will join in on the fun of this lovely Christmas Tag a few of you have done! So here it goes:


1. On a scale of 1-10 how much are you in the Christmas mood? 

I am definitely at the higher end and would say a 9.5! Christmas is my favorite holiday :)

2. When wrapping presents is it a fail or are you a pro?

I'd like to think I am better than the last few years I have wrapped gifts, but ask all of my friends, I am a DEFINITE fail at it! Haha

3. When did you put your Christmas decorations up and do you do anything special while putting them up?

My mother and I (this year mostly my mother since I was away at college) put it up the day after Thanksgiving! We don't wait :) 

4. Do you get dressed up or stay in your pjs on Christmas day? 

We stay in our PJ's a little bit but our Christmas tradition is always going to the movie theater so we have to change out of our PJ's at some point! 

5. What would be your dream place to go during the Christmas season? 

Definitely up north where my entire family is! My aunt has a tree that's bigger and more exquisite than the one in Rockefeller center! 

6. What is your Christmas tree decorated like?

We have a real tree and a star on the top, sometimes we have an angel and we have twinkling lights with most of the ornaments being memories and has some significance to them!

7. Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers? ( without googling ) 

Ah jeez, okay let's give this a go! "We have Dasher and Dancer and Donner and Vixon, Comet, and Cupid and Prancer and Blitzen....BUT do you recaaaallll the most famous reindeer of all!" ;) I think I got all of them! (can someone say you go glen coco?)

8. Are you on the naughty list or the nice list this year? ( be honest ) 

I hope to be on the nice list! Of course mistakes were made this year, but all in all I have tried my best to be a saint! :)

9. Name three things you love to do coming up to Christmas? 

I love buying gifts for my loved ones, watching Christmas movies and participating in Advent festivities!

10. Any Christmas Wishes?

I'm pretty content right now with life :)

11. Name 10 Christmas songs you love? 

TEN?! Wow, that's a lot. Okay All I Want For Christmas Is You, Baby It's Cold Outside, This Is Christmas, Carol of the Bells, The Christmas Song...can't think of anything else (even though there are more) 

12. Name 3 Christmas movies you love? 

I love Elf, Miracle On 34th Street, and definitely The Nativity Story. I could name ten of these that's for sure!

13. Do you like white lights or coloured? 

White :)

14. Which do you like a little better, Christmas day or Christmas eve?
 
Definitely Christmas day! HELLO, Jesus' birthday is the best of the best :) 

15. What is your favourtie Christmas make-up look to wear? 

I'm a sucker for anything glitter :)

16. Right now as your answering these questions, how long is it till Christmas? 

Less than 24 hours!

17. Do you have any presents that you open on Christmas eve? 

Yes, three! A book, a calendar, and something else random my mother picks for us!

18. Name three things on your Christmas list?

Hm, I love anything LUSH, a skateboard, and any make up product really! I love experimenting with new makeup products :)

19. Your having a down day, Your not in the Christmas mood. What do you do to change your mood and become Christmas happy? 

I will watch Christmas movies, or go to adoration and really think about what Christmas means to me

20. What is the best thing on your plate when you have your Christmas dinner? 

My mom makes a mean cornbread, chestnut & sausage stuffing!


I hope you all enjoyed this little fun tag and I want you to do it as well if you have a blog! Hope you all have a safe and Merry Merry Christmas! 



P.S. Instead of posting on Friday, I am posting now!


xx, Lillie












 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme