facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, December 12, 2014

My night time skin care routine!

For a while now I have been really enjoying two products that I use every night to take off my make up and two products to hydrate and rejuvenate my skin while I sleep! Yes, I did have the Acuttane treatment, so my face is sensitive and I have to be careful with what I use to clean my face. 


To take off my makeup, I use the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. They are really soft to the skin and they have never irritated my eyes. 




After that, I wash my face with the Philosophy Purity Made Simple facial cleanser, and that deeply cleanses my pores and takes off the rest of my make up that the Neutrogena wipes didn't take off.




After I know I have all of my make up completely off, I then put on my Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil which I apply all over my face. This is the first time I have used a night time serum oil, and I luckily fell in love with it. It really moisturizes, hydrates, and evens out my skin tone. After I apply that, I then put on my Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix on any blemishes I have that day.




I then pop my contacts out, put on my glasses and slip under my covers and catch up on some reading! I am reading the Harry Potter series at the moment, and I am on the third book.


Have you read this series? I love it!


xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme