facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, December 5, 2014

Simply Balanced - Target's new line of healthy food

Hi pretties! So I went to the store today..Target specifically, and in all of these aisles I kept seeing a brand called Simply Balanced. I finally picked up one bag of food and looked at the ingredients..I'm a pretty healthy person most of the time and I don't ever look at calories, for me it's all in the ingredients. If the ingredients are all natural products, then I know it is a good food! So these ingredients were all natural! Nothing processed! And then I looked at the price and it was quite cheap for organic food.


Target has just started a new line of healthy organic food called Simply Balanced! So of course I had to get myself some food from this line to try it out! And so far everything that I have bought I have bought again or will buy again when I run out of the food! That's how much I enjoy Simply Balanced products :)


I have bought the dark chocolate covered pomegranates, quinoa, sugar, gorgonzola beans for a yummy salad, and the multigrain rosemary crisps!



I really enjoyed writing this blog post and looking at all new foods to buy, so I might write more blog posts with healthy recipes that I really enjoy making! Eating healthy can sometimes be a bore because there aren't very flavorful, but I put my own twist to them while keeping them healthy, fresh, and tasty!


Photo from here


Have you heard of this new Target line? If you have let me know your favorite foods so I can buy them too :)


xx, Lillie

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme