facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What are you reading?

As I'm writing this, I am sitting in my favorite coffee shop and reading an extremely good book as well. It's the perfect ambience.


I've always enjoyed reading books, and lately it's one thing I do most. I've always read one book at a time but since I have been finding so many books I want to read I tried reading two at a time. Let me tell you what a struggle that is! It is a lot harder than you think it would be, and frankly, I just couldn't do it successfully. My mind couldn't take the challenge haha.


 A few weeks ago I finally bought a book case for my room. Before that, I just had all of my books stuffed in a box under my desk. Now I have a three shelf black book case. The first shelf are all the books I have yet to read or tried reading and didn't like them, the second shelf are the books I have already read and the third shelf are just miscellaneous "books", they aren't novels. 


Right now I am reading the book Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling and trying to - on the side - to read Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver. 



Do you have a favorite all time book?

xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme