facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, January 23, 2015

A Little Bit About Me!

Hello! So you all know about me from this blog and that I am a huge beauty fanatic. But I would like to give you all a little more insight on what my life is. So here are 15 facts about me :-) Enjoy!

1. I am 18 years old


2. I am a practicing Catholic


3. I love Disney movies, Disney world, anything Disney related + Harry Potter :)


4. The beach is my happy place - just call me a mermaid!


5. I have gone on Mission Trips for 5 years now - a trip specifically to help the unfortunate with painting their house, or fixing up their roofs or yards and even going to soup kitchens and in March I will be going to Honduras!


6. I live in Florida


7. I love every type of music from Luke Bryan to Fall Out Boy to The Head and the Heart


8. I am always volunteering for nonprofit organizations like Catholic Heart Work Camp (mission trips) and St. Baldricks (donating money for children with cancer and donating 10 inches of your hair)


9. I have 3 siblings, Steve, Samantha, and Sophia


10. I suffer with panic attacks


11. I bake and cook A LOT :) always trying to find new healthy recipes


12. I like working out and I eat healthy but I do have a weakness for sweets and junk food ;)


13. I have dirty blonde hair, and I have never dyed it 


14. I sleep talk often and sleep walk rarely


15. I want to travel all over the world and backpack to Europe




Tell me a fact about you!


xx, Lillie



 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme