facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A Lush-tastic Day: Sunday Post

I woke up immediately knowing the I need my pamper morning. It's been a little cold where I live (50s is cold for me, I know I'm a wimp) so I put my left over Christmas bath bombs and bath bubblers in the bath and put on a new hair mask and face mask!




I was lucky to have enough points at Sephora for them to give me this small box of Boscia products with face mask peels and everything to do with your pores. I think with the weather and stress with starting the new semester has really been breaking me out so this is exactly what I needed. I tried the Luminizing Black Mask face mask and it was a little difficult to apply but taking it off was nicer and easier than any face mask I have ever used! My face was literally glowing afterwards and it was smooth too, it felt absolutely great on my skin. 




I used two hair masks because the first one was almost done so I just lathered the remaining of it on my hair which was Argon Oil Hydrating Mask and then used my new hair mask that was a gift from my friend and it was a new product from LUSH. It's called Jasmine And Henna Fluff-Ease. Karma Kream I used for body lotion and it is also a Lush product.




I bought this new exfoliate scrub from Soap&Glory and I used that whilst in the bath tub. It's quite a big bottle and little goes a long way..those are my favorite types of products, they last forever! 




I of course went to my favorite coffee shop and buried myself in Girl Online by Zoella..which is an incredible book even though I am a fan of Zoe I am not biased! Have you read it?




How did you spend your Sunday? 

xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme