facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, January 16, 2015

New Purchase!

Yes it is 2015 and I GUESS you could say my New Year's Resolution is to eat healthier? I'm pretty much a healthy eater as it is but you can always improve on it and that's what I am always trying to do! You can never be perfect in anything it isn't possible, always strive for better though..remember that :)


So because I am eating healthier, I read a lot of healthy bloggers and one of them has a cookbook called Oh She Glows and I have been dying to buy it so I can read her recipes easier. Since I got so many gift cards to Barnes&Nobles I decided to finally use one of them and purchase the Oh She Glows vegan cookbook! Now I am not saying I am vegan, because I'm not. I could not live without eggs and meat let me tell you that! But it does help me a lot with keeping all of my foods healthy and then I always change them up by eating meat and whatever else I like as well!


I've already looked through some of the recipes and everything looks incredible! So tasteful and easy to make as well! I've already made one of the green smoothies (which I was dreading to be honest) but it actually came out really good and I was able to finish the whole drink without even gagging! I finally have enjoyed a green smoothie!


I really can't wait to start using this cookbook for entrees and bits. Maybe I'll even show you some of the results! 




Do you have a favorite cookbook? 

xx, Lillie 
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme