facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Some of My Thoughts Jumbled into One

So a few days ago, and a very early morning, my friend took me on a surprise adventure and drove me to the beach which is an hour away. He knows I absolutely love the beach and since the past week had been quite rough for me this was a perfect way to make me feel better. He picked me up at 4 in the morning (I know crazy right?) and we watched the sunrise over the beach.


 It was so peaceful and all you could hear were the waves crashing against the sand. It made me feel so much at ease and I was really able to finally take a breath and look at what happened at my week from the outside and a new perspective as well. I think that's really good to do when you are in a really bad situation or you just have been in the dumps for quite some time. I feel as if you need to take yourself out of the situation and to look at it as if you are watching it as someone else's life instead of living it in your own. 


The beach always has helped me do that and once again it came in handy. It doesn't always give you the answers to everything but it definitely gives you hope; and you know for some reason that this isn't the end and you will get through it. Like there's a light at the end of this dark tunnel. Thankfully the week got better as it ended and this was the flame to the week.


Is there a specific thing you do to find the good in the bad? I'd love to hear your thoughts :) 


xx, Lillie


 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme