facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I AM GOING TO HONDURAS

Yes, you read that right. On Saturday I will be hopping on a plane to go to the beautiful country of Honduras. I am so utterly excited I can't contain it. It just hit me tonight after our formation meeting with my lovely group that this is actually happening and I am going to Honduras for 7 days for my Spring Break!

The mission I will be doing there is helping the people who live in the villages and mountains who are already Catholic, but unfortunately they don't have the means of getting the Eucharist or the teachings of the faith. So that's where my group comes into play! We will be sharing them the love Christ has for every individual on this planet while giving them things that they have a shortage of like clothes and ziploc baggies and what not. 

So because I will be gone for a week in a third world country, I will not be posting anything on here or on my YouTube channel for the week of the 7th-14th. I am apologizing in advance, but the second I get back expect an amazing blog post of my experience. I really am looking forward to sharing with you through pictures and words what I encountered while being there! 

I hope you all have a lovely spring break or just a normal week if your spring break doesn't fall the same week as mine, and I will talk to you all in a couple of weeks! 
xx, Lillie



 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme