facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday, April 4, 2015

American Apparel LookBook

Hey you! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I didn't feel as if it was right to post on Good Friday so I waited till today! 


American Apparel was having a 90% sale so of course I jumped on that train quite quick and bought a few outfits! I tried looking for them after the sale was over but they were no longer there. In my video description I have a link to the website if you want to check out clothes that are similar to these looks because I bet they do have similar outfits! 


I hope you all enjoy and have a great weekend! If you follow me on my Instagram you would know that I got a haircut, this video was before I got the haircut so if you want to see that here's a link to my Instagram!

xx, Lillie 



 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme