facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My 3 Favorite Foundations

I am back on board with the makeup train! Woohoo! So happy after those long forty days I can go back to wearing makeup! In those forty days I really did become less insecure with my face and because I couldn't cover up any blemishes I had to embrace them. I can say one thing though, my acne did break out more without the make up on which I thought was a little strange..if anyone knows the reason why please tell!


Anyways, I want to discuss with you all my 3 favorite liquid foundations.


The first one I am talking to you about is a BB cream by Maybelline. I've talked about this before in previous posts so it is definitely a staple of mine. The reason why I like this one rather than other BB creams is because of the consistency and how light the cream is to my face. I apply this cream on when I'm in a rush and I don't have time to put on a whole lot of make up or if I don't want to have heavy make up on that day this is the on I lean towards. It doesn't really cover any blemishes but it does tone down my face and even out the skin color as well. I also like using this because sometimes I hate putting on face primer (don't know why) and this has a primer built in so it's one less step I have to worry about! It's also really cheap and you can buy this at any drugstore which I recommend you do!


My next foundation which you can also buy at any drug store and I just recently purchased it but I fell in love with it and I am literally telling all of my family and friends to buy it as well is the RimmelLondon Match Perfection Foundation. It is heavier than the BB Cream obviously and I do put on primer before I apply it but it is so worth it. Not only does it even out my skin tone but it covers almost all of my blemishes, and as you know I don't use concealer so I love foundations that can do the job of both. Once I'm done applying it to my face I don't even feel it on me and it doesn't sweat off during the day which I LOVE and I always look for in foundations since I live in like the hottest state possible. 


My last foundation which you can't find at a drugstore and is a bit pricy is the Naked Skin Urban Decay foundation. It is pretty expensive but I don't use it everyday. This is my "fancy" foundation that I use if I'm going to a festivity or an event and I want to really dress myself up this is what I go for. I used this foundation for prom, my graduation, and other events like birthdays and holiday parties. It is also super light to the face and doesn't feel overwhelming while applying it, I don't know what it is but foundations that are super heavy and make my face feel oily I tend to not buy I like the foundations that when it's on my face I can't feel it and this foundation also has that magical feature as well. It is expensive but I've had it for over a year and I'm not even half way done with it and it says 'weightless' on the bottle and that is 100% true.


What are your favorite foundations?




xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme