facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, June 5, 2015

Fun Things To Do In The Summer!

Hi you! 


I made this awesome fun video for anyone who doesn't have much to do in the summer and wants some ideas. I had a blast making this with of course the only, Alexa..she films most of my videos so if you don't know her already that's a problem! She also has a YouTube channel as well with a video on it so she can win a trip to Japan! It's a pretty smoking hot video if I'm being honest..


I was able to film this video in my hometown which is not the funnest towns around. I did that on purpose because if I was able to have a fun filled day there then in any town you live in you guys can do the same stuff I did!


 I hope you enjoy!!







xx, Lillie 
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme