facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

White Love

Hey Fam! What's up? I'm just going to dive in because I am quite excited to talk about this!


Purity - Freedom from adulteration or contamination. Freedom from immorality, especially of a sexual nature. 



See how BOTH definitions has the word 'FREEDOM'? I wonder why? Actually, I don't..I know why.



Having a purity ring has NOTHING to do with restrictions, or rules or 'can'ts'. It actually has everything to do with love, FREEDOM, choices, maximum satisfaction, and eternity. Woah how can that be? Let me enlighten you.


I wear a purity ring as a sign of saving myself for my future spouse.

The feelings and desires you have for another human being are beautiful, good and RIGHT. They are not wrong they are completely 100% correct. But acting on those without the sacrament of marriage is incomplete.

The feeling is temporary when you have an orgasm, it isn't complete happiness and it lasts for what 2 seconds? It always goes away. You are searching for happiness with these quick satisfactions that fade away because all feelings are temporary.

That is what is wrong with the world. Everyone tries to find INSTANT GRATIFICATION. That never leads us to true and complete happiness because the feelings always fade. That goes with everything, not just the typical drinking and smoking that everyone thinks of. That goes with the feeling of buying clothes or make up or binge watching Netflix even, the feelings always subside, they don't stay because you are on Earth. There is something so much more greater out there for us and that is why I am living. Not for this world but for THAT world, above me with eternal satisfaction and with my KING. So staying pure is a big deal for me because I am waiting for someone who is so special and someone that God put in my life to unveil me (literally) and be united with me.

With any of the men I date, I think of their future spouse and keep them in mind whenever I am physical with my significant other. Not only do I want to be invited to those weddings of the men I dated, I want those wives to come up to me and THANK ME for keeping their husband pure so they can share that beautiful act together as one, and know in their hearts that they waited for one another and didn't act upon it on someone who was temporary and not their spouse. I want the same thing with my spouse and know that he was waiting for me as much as I was waiting for him because IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.


Having sex with someone for the first time does not equal: LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY. To be completely honest, I HATE that term. You did not lose, you GAVE away something that your Heavenly Father blessed you with.

The difference between loving and lusting;

Love: Let me GIVE this person all that I have, spiritually, emotionally, physically

Lust: Let me TAKE from this person all that I can, spiritually, emotionally, physically

What's wrong with these? Something about taking all that you can and always having the mind set of 'gimme gimme gimme' doesn't sound so satisfying does it?

Loving someone in the best way you can is what we are called to do as men and women. The mere act of sex isn't just intercourse, but it is when two bodies become one and unite. I don't have a list written down of here this is what I can do with all of these men who aren't my spouse but I will save this ONE thing for my spouse, yeah he deserves that at least. NO. He deserves so much more of me! He deserves all of it from me, the patience that I had waiting for him, that I didn't give myself in any form to any other guy. How beautiful would it be to have your husband be your first for not just one but many many things for you and vice versa? To share the intimacy together and only have experienced it with him, that's pretty sexy huh? 

Now I am not saying I'm perfect, far from it trust me. I have fallen and I haven't always been 100% pure. But now that I have this in my mindset I am waiting and it's such a beautiful time period to know that I am not giving my heart or myself physically to anyone who doesn't deserve me and who will not be on this journey with me. I encourage you to join me on this path :) 

The reason we have the Eucharist is because Jesus wants to get as intimately close to us as He possibly can, and by that he has the miracle of GIVING us the Eucharist. We receive it, we do not TAKE the Eucharist; we receive and consume it. That love is all pure and 100% authentic.

I WAS WORTH THE WAIT.




(Some of my wonderful sisters who sent me their purity ring, beautiful right?)

So what is pure? How can we be pure?

xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme