facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Where I Find Inspiration

Hey fam!

Recently I've been in a funk of thinking of good ideas to write about and then a few days later completely despising the idea and moving on. So I did some Pinteresting, some Tumblr, and just opening up my horizons to new, different and exciting people and the places I go as well.




I'm sure for anyone who is a blogger like me, you get in these funks and have no idea what to write about. So I want to help you out and let you in on my little secret of inspiration.

For one, I don't just write a blog post just so I can say that I have one for this week or the day that it is supposed to be published. I write every single one of my blog posts, with passion, love and effort. Each one of my blog posts mean something to me and carry something different to my blog as a whole.

Sometimes I'm just looking too hard when I can find ideas right in front of me. Sometimes I get ideas just by looking at what is going on in my life and what interests me right now in this time period. So then I think for a few days what really stands out to me. What am I doing that's apart of my schedule that I wasn't doing before that I really enjoy and look forward to, what are the topics or discussions I'm having with my friends that can be shared with all of you that consistently keeps coming with different people and so on. 

I've also been beating myself up because I feel as if I haven't been writing enough beauty material on my blog. One, if you ever feel this way you are wrong. Your blog is yours and it's personal and it's for you to express yourself with whatever you feel like writing about that day. Never feel obligated to write about something for other people. I've been hating on my material with pictures and content and that's another reason why I've been 'running away' from my blog and I apologize for that because that should never stop someone from enjoying what they do and I truly enjoy blogging with all of the nooks and crannies it involves.

I still love make up and fashion and what not, but my life has been quite hectic recently and I haven't been able to just sit down relax and splurge a little on new make up and clothes. Also, I just moved so I still have my make up in a bunch of different make up bags and I haven't been trying to dress super nice recently because of my life being so hectic.

So I hope you forgive me in my lack of blogging and communicating with all of you and I also hope this post helped you figure out some ideas to think of for yourself and to not be so hard on yourself not just with blogging, but in general with life, school and friends.

Until next time..

xx, Lillie







 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme