facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

EYELASHES EYELASHES READ ALL ABOUT IT

HEY Fam!

How are you? My friend went to California about two months ago and was a doll and bought me NEW MASCARA. If anyone knows me, I have such problems with mascara and I can never find my signature mascara, it is such a problem..haha not really but can be difficult whenever I'm applying makeup and I'm not happy with the mascara I'm using.

This brand is from Japan so I don't know where to buy it or where to find it online, but if any of you know where you can purchase this please comment down below.




There's only one setback that keeps me wearing it everyday, it's waterproof and I'm not a fan of waterproof mascara..but whenever I do wear it, ahhh it's a dream.

My eyelashes are blond, long, and thick. I know I know, some people would die to have my eyelashes. But that makes it very difficult when I'm applying any mascara to my eyes because they can either clump from the thickness, or they look like SPIDER WEBS because they are so long. This mascara does not make my eyelashes clump no matter how many times I apply the mascara. I'm serious, it's a magical wand..okay maybe not serious but it does do wonders. Again, thank you so much to my darling friend for once again, thinking of others before herself, you're lovely.





What's your favorite mascara?

xx, Lillie



 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme