facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday, August 21, 2015

LET'S TANGO...#TLF

So another one of my lovely friends gave me her YES to talk about her faith and why she loves Jesus so much and I was also able to record it! WOOT!


Check it out, tell me what you think all the good, bad and ugly; I want it ALL.


Thanks again Lexi for being apart of this with me as well as AnaMaria!




Questions asked:

How long have you been catholic? 
How old were you when the faith became yours?
What's your favorite thing about being catholic?
What's your favorite name for Jesus?
How do you explain your purity ring?
As a woman how do you deal with gossip and what not? 
Is there anything in your life that makes you doubt your faith? 
Is there anything in your life that you would like to change to get closer to Christ? 



xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme