facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Halloween Tag!

Hey guys!

ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN I AM SO EXCITED. Unfortunately this year October has been such a crazy month for me I haven't seen any Halloween movie yet..I know not even Halloweentown go on and shame me now. But I did decorate my apartment and we always have candy corn lying around somewhere! So we are in the right direction. I saw this really cute Halloween Tag and I thought it would be fun to answer these questions.



1. What's your favorite Halloween movie?
- If you couldn't already of guessed, it's Halloweentown

2. 1-10 how much do you enjoy Halloween?
- 7; I definitely have a love for other holidays that surpass Halloween!

3. What is your fondest Halloween memory?
- I threw a Halloween party once and it was pretty spectacular! We had the apple picking in the water, we played bingo, this was a super long time ago we even had the disposable cameras so yeah..really long time ago!

4. Have you always been a Halloween lover?
- I've definitely loved Halloween more in the past than I do now.

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
-First step, decorate the house!

6. Favorite Halloween decorations?
- I'm a sucker for lights or just Halloween candy lying around everywhere.

7. Favorite Halloween/Fall scent?
- Honestly, anything my mother has for the candle scents that she takes out for the month of October! Woo go Yankee Candle!

8. Favorite Candy?
- Chocolate..anything with Chocolate - Kitkats, Reese's all my fav!

9. Vampires or Zombies?
- Vampires..for sure Vampires

10. What is your weird/odd fear?
- I have a fear of fake eyeballs, I really don't like that.

11. Last but not least, do you believe in ghosts?
- I know at a time I definitely did..but now I'm not too sure I haven't had thoughts on that for a while!

xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme