facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Vegan Products?

Just to clear the air - I am a veggie eater. Saying that, I believe that means trying to not hurt animals in all ways...even with the products I place on my body as well as in my body.


So my mission recently has been trying to find all make up and skin care products that are VEGAN friendly! I think that's why I love LUSH so much, because they do not test on animals and 95% of their products are Vegan. I have been doing a little research here and there but I want your opinion!
Do any of you know any REALLY GOOD products that work well with your face and are nature made?
What do you think? Please let me know! I will keep doing research as well :) 





So far, I have found Rituals, White Rabbit, Urban Decay (mostly), Lovelani and Elizavecca Milky Piggy. 









xx, Lillie
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme